Differential Pressure Gauge
Digital Pressure Gauge
Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge
Precision Pressure Transmitter
Programmable Logic Controller
Float Level Switch
Pneumatic Valve Positioner
Temperature Transmitter Sensor
Hart Field Communicator
High Accuracy Flow Meter
Submersible Water Pump
Pressure Transmitter Manifold
Ultrasonic Level Meter
Voltage Current Power Meter
Smart Digital Control Valve Positioner Aluminum Housing FIELDVUE DVC2000
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Communication Protocol||HART, 4-20mA Analog||Data Interface||Wired|
|Dimension||165.6mm*106mm*90mm||Weight||1.5 Kg (3.3 Lbs)|
|Relay Type||50-100psi (3.4-7bar)||Maximum Voltage||30 VDC|
Digital Control Valve Positioner,
Aluminum Housing Control Valve Positioner,
Smart Digital Valve Positioner
|Area Classification||Intrinsically Safe, Non-incendive for CSA and FM|
|Certifications||CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx, CUTR, PED, UL, Peso, KGS, INMETRO, NEPSI, ANZEx|
|Max Outlet Pressure||101 psig|
|Mounting Type||Integral Mounted|
|Operating Temperature||Standard Temperature, High Temperature|
|Position Control||Throttling Control, On/Off|
|Process Control||Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Level|
|Supply Media||Air, Non Corrosive Gas|
Fisher FIELDVUE DVC2000 Digital Valve Controller Positioner Smart Valve Positioner Emerson Pneumatic Positioner
The FIELDVUE DVC2000 digital valve controller is simple to use, compact, and designed for easy mounting. It converts a 4-20 mA input signal into a pneumatic output signal, which feeds the control valve actuator. Instrument setup is performed with an enclosed push button and liquid crystal display (LCD) interface. The interface supports multiple languages, available in two language pack options.
The DVC2000 uses a two-stage positioner design. The pre-amplifier stage provides high static gain for responsiveness to small changes in the input signal. The power amplifier stage delivers the right volume of air to the actuator, combining superior dynamic performance with minimal steady-state air consumption.
The high performance, linkage-less feedback system eliminates physical contact between the valve stem and the positioner. There is no wear of parts so cycle life is maximized. Additionally, the elimination of levers and linkages reduces the number of mounting parts and the mounting complexity. Positioner replacement and maintenance is simplified because the feedback parts stay connected to the actuator stem.
Designed to meet intrinsically safe and non-incendive requirements, this instrument delivers scalable functionality and high performance in a small package.
Area Classification: Intrinsically Safe, Non-incendive for CSA and FM
Certifications: CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx, CUTR, PED, UL, Peso, KGS, INMETRO, NEPSI, ANZEx
Communication Protocol: HART, 4-20mA Analog
Data Interface: Wired
Input Signal: Electric
Max Outlet Pressure: 101 psig
Mounting Type: Integral Mounted
Operating Temperature: Standard Temperature, High Temperature
Position Control: Throttling Control, On/Off
Process Control: Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Level
Supply Media: Air, Non Corrosive Gas
Other Configurations: Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional
- The linkage-less feedback system is easy to install. At its very basic functionality, the DVC2000 digital valve controller has a local user interface that will allow you to configure, calibrate, and tune the instrument
- Years of control experience has brought this product line to a high level of reliability and dependability.
- The two-stage positioner design provides a mechanical platform that enables responsiveness to small input changes and tighter process control.
- Tests can be performed to identify problems with the entire control valve assembly using ValveLink™ software, which assists in pinpointing problems without disrupting the process and before the equipment fails.
- Available with an I/O Options Package which includes two integral limit switches and a stem position transmitter.
- Features a compact size with multilingual liquid crystal display.
- Integral mounting is available on Fisher GX, and 657 and 667 size i actuators.