0-1250pa LCD Vertical Digital Pressure Gauge CCC 4-20mA DM-2000 Series
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|±1% F.S. At 70°F.
LCD Vertical Digital Pressure Gauge,
Digital Pressure Gauge CCC 20mA,
Vertical Pressure Gauge CCC 20mA
Dwyer Differential Pressure Transmitter DM-2000 Series Digital differential pressure gauge for sale
Dwyer series DM2000 differential pressure transmitter measures the pressure difference between air and compatible gases, and outputs a standard 4-20mA signal. The DM-2000 housing is specially designed and has the same mounting dimensions as the standard Magnehelic table. Various models are available for factory calibration according to specific ranges. The inherent pressure connection of the housing is glass filled plastic molded to make installation quick and easy. Digital buttons zero and SPAN simplify the calibration of typical rotary potentiometers. An optional 3.5-bit LCD display for craft and engineering units. A single button allows field selection of 4 to 6 engineering units depending on the range.
|Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
|±1% FS at 70°F.
|20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
|10 psig (0.69 bar).
|10 to 35 VDC (2 wire).
|4 to 20 mA
|Zero and Span Adjustments
|Digital push-button zero and span
|3.5 digit LCD, 0.7˝ H
|1/8˝ ID tubing.
|DC: 38 mA max
|4.8 oz (136 g).
• Zero and span controls provide easy calibration checks and shorter installation time to get device running and monitoring
• Quick response to pressure changes means no delay in signaling and alerting to critical situations
• Easy to read LCD display provides immediate local alerts allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
• Same size as Magnehelic simplifies field upgrade to digital pressure gage by reducing install steps
• Tamper proof button configuration to prevent accidental changes to the settings
• Differential pressure across filters
• Fan control
• Static pressures in ducts or buildings
• The bidirectional range is ideal for sensing fluctuations in building pressure
select a clean and dry installation position without strong vibration, and keep the temperature between 20 and 120F (-6.7 to 48.9 ° c). The distance from the receiver is limited only to the loop impedance of the entire circuit, see electrical connections on the next page. The pressure tube connected to the meter can be of any length desired, but too long will increase the response time.
installation is required in the direction, and all standard models are set in the vertical direction. Pressure connection housing with two conduit connections, design size suitable for 18" (3.12MN) I.D. The catheter. Make sure the pipe pressure level is higher than the operating pressure range.
inserts - Make a 4-9/16" diameter round hole in the panel, insert the table and secure it with screws. Surface - Make 3 3/16" diameter screw holes in concentric circles of panel diameter 4-1/8", make holes as shown below, suitable for wiring installation.