Differential Pressure Gauge
Digital Pressure Gauge
Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge
Precision Pressure Transmitter
Programmable Logic Controller
Float Level Switch
Pneumatic Valve Positioner
Temperature Transmitter Sensor
Hart Field Communicator
High Accuracy Flow Meter
Submersible Water Pump
Pressure Transmitter Manifold
Ultrasonic Level Meter
Voltage Current Power Meter
IP66 Digital Pressure Gauge Aluminum Housing DPG-105 NEMA 4X Electronic Pressure Gauge
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Warranty||1 Year||Wetted Materials||Type 316L SS.|
|Accuracy||DPG-000: 0.5% FS; DPG-100: ±0.25% FS; ±1 Least Significant Digit @ 70°F (21°C)||Enclosure Rating||Designed To Meet NEMA 4/4X (IP66|
|Pressure Limit||2x Pressure Range For Models ≤1000 Psi; 5000 Psi For 3000 Psi Range; 7500 Psi For 5000 Psi Range||Power Requirements||(2) AAA Alkaline Batteries, Included, User Replaceable|
IP66 Digital Pressure Gauge,
Digital Pressure Gauge Aluminum Housing,
electronic pressure gauge Aluminum Housing
|Size:||3.00" OD x 1.90" deep (max).|
|Process Connection:||1/4" male NPT.|
|Weight:||8.84 oz (275 g)|
|Display:||4 digit (.425" H x .234" W digits).|
SERIES DPG DIGITAL PRESSURE GAGE
±0.25% or ±0.5% F.S. Accuracy, NEMA 4X (IP66) Aluminum Housing
Replace your outdated analog gages with the new Series DPG Digital Pressure Gage. The Series DPG has a high ±0.25% or ±0.5% full-scale accuracy. The 4 digit digital display will reduce the potential for errors in readings by eliminating parallax error commonly produced with analog gages. Series DPG is battery powered and has an auto-shut off to conserve battery life. Battery life, on average, will last 2000 hours. A 4 button key pad allows easy access to features without the need to work through complex menus or difficult key combinations. These features include backlight, peak and valley, tare or auto zero and conversion of the pressure units.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Service: Compatible liquids and combustible gases (for FM listing see Agency Approvals below).
- Wetted Materials: Type 316L SS.
- Housing Materials: Polycarbonate front and back cover, anodized aluminum extruded housing with recessed grooves, polycarbonate overlay, Buna-N O-rings, 316L SS sensor construction.
- Accuracy: DPG-000: 0.5% FS; DPG-100: ±0.25% FS; ±1 least significant digit @ 70°F (21°C) (includes linearity, hysteresis, repeatability).
- Pressure Limit: 2x pressure range for models ≤1000 psi; 5000 psi for 3000 psi range; 7500 psi for 5000 psi range.
- Enclosure Rating: Designed to meet NEMA 4/4X (IP66).
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 130°F (-18 to 55°C).
- Thermal Effect: Between 70 to 130°F is 0.016%/F. Between 32 to 70°F is 0.026%/F. Between 10 to 32°F is 0.09%/F. Between 0 to 10°F is 0.50%/F.
- Size: 3.00" OD x 1.90" deep (max).
- Process Connection: 1/4" male NPT.
- Weight: 8.84 oz (275 g).
- Display: 4 digit (.425" H x .234" W digits).
- Power Requirements: (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life: 2000 hours typical; Low battery indicator. (60 hours in continuous use).
- Auto Shut-Off: Gage: 60 minute auto shut-off. Auto shut-off may be disengaged. Backlight: 2 minute auto shut-off.
- Agency Approvals: DPG-000: CE; DPG-100: CE, FM approved to be intrinsically safe for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D, for ranges 0-5 to 0-3000 psi.
- High accuracy provides exceptional measurement minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Backlit 4-digit display provides clear parallax-free reading reducing potential for errors
- Battery-powered gage with auto-shutoff eliminates wiring and prolongs battery life reducing service calls
- Push-button zero reduce installation and service time