Original Yaskawa Electric Ac Inverter A1000 Drive AA4A0038FAA
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|VFD Frame Type||A1000||VFD Amperage Output||38 Amp|
|VFD Horsepower Output||25 HP||VFD Input Voltage||480 Volt Three Phase|
A1000 Drive Electric Ac Inverter,
480V Three Phase Electric AC Inverter,
Embedded Electric Inverter
|Prosuct type||AC Drives|
Yaskawa Electric Ac Inverter A1000 AA4A0038FAA
The A1000 is a full featured drive, providing outstanding quality, performance, flexibility, and environmental friendliness through 1000HP. Enjoy network communications, feedback, and expandable I/O to control anything from simple fans and pumps to complex machines. For new installations or retrofits, the A1000 provides a single robust solution, regardless of your application.
- High Frequency Injection enables high precision open loop control of Interior Permanent Magnet Motors.
- Fast acting current and voltage limiters help achieve continuous drive operation during periods of excessive demand.
- High Slip Braking reduces installation cost and the need for dynamic braking resistors
- Communication options for all major industrial networks provides high speed control and monitoring, reducing installation cost.
- DriveWizard computer software and Application Sets for easy configuration.
- Auxiliary Control Power Unit maximizes production time and efficiency by maintaining network communication while main power is removed.
- Embedded Safe Torque Off minimizes downtime for applications requiring occasional intervention (SIL CL2, PLd, Category 3).
- Embedded function blocks, programmable with DriveWorks EZ, provide additional application flexibility and the opportunity to eliminate separate controllers.
- USB Copy Unit and Keypad configuration storage provide speed and convenience for duplicate configuration of multiple drives.
- Removable terminal board with configuration storage provides convenience of configuration backup.
- Made with RoHS compliant materials.
- Integrated DC Reactor (standard on 30HP and larger) for input harmonic reduction.
- Kinetic Energy Braking allows drive to remain in control during momentary power losses.
- Integrated 12 Pulse version provides a cost effective solution for low harmonics.
- Flange version provides NEMA 12 backside integrity when mounting with heatsink external.