Original Dwyer 2060 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge Aluminum
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Pressure Limits||-20 In Hg. To 15 Psig||Temperature Limits||20 To 140°F|
Dwyer 2060 Differential Pressure Gauge,
Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge,
Dwyer 2060 magnehelic pressure gauge
The micro differential pressure gauge used to measure fan and blower pressure, filter resistance, wind speed, furnace pressure, orifice plate differential pressure, bubbles water level and liquid amplifier or hydraulic system pressure. It using frictionless magnetic components, can rapidly measure the micro-pressure air or non-corrosive gases, including positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. No wear, hysteresis and clearance. Not filling, vaporization and freezing. This design has anti-vibration, anti-shake and high overpressure capability, you can guarantee access to high precision. The design impact, shock and overload protection.
|Item Weight||1.20 pounds|
- Precision litho-printed scale is accurate and easy to read.
- Red tipped pointer of heat treated aluminum tubing is easy to see. It is rigidly mounted on the helix shaft.
- Pointer stops of molded rubber prevent pointer over-travel without damage.
- "Wishbone" assembly provides mounting for helix, helix bearings and pointer shaft.
- Jeweled bearings are shock-resistant mounted; provide virtually friction-free motion for helix. Motion damped with high viscosity silicone fluid.
- Zero adjustment screw is conveniently located in the plastic cover, and is accessible without removing the cover. O-ring seal provides pressure tightness.
- Helix is precision made from an alloy of high magnetic permeability. Mounted in jeweled bearings, it turns freely, following the magnetic field to move the pointer across the scale.
- Samarium Cobalt magnet mounted at one end of range spring rotates helix without mechanical linkages.
- Calibrated range spring is flat spring steel. Small amplitude of motion assures consistency and long life. It reacts to pressure on diaphragm. Live length adjustable for calibration.
- Silicone rubber diaphragm with integrally molded O-ring is supported by front and rear plates. It is locked and sealed in position with a sealing plate and retaining ring. Diaphragm motion is restricted to prevent damage due to overpressures.
- Die cast aluminum case is precision made and iridite-dipped to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test. Exterior finished in baked dark gray hammerloid. One case size is used for all standard pressure options, and for both surface and flush mounting.
- Blowout plug of silicone rubber protects against overpressure on 15 psig rated models. Opens at approximately 25 psig.
- O-ring seal for cover assures pressure integrity of case.