Emerson Rosemoun 3051 Differential Pressure Flow Transmitter 3051C T CF L
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Rangedown||Up To 150:1||Measurement Range||Up To 2000 Psi (137,89 Bar) Differential|
|Output||Differential Pressure, Scaled Variable||Communication Protocol||4-20 MA HART®, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus, PROFIBUS®, 1-5 V Low Power HART®|
|Process Wetted Material||316L SST, Alloy C-276, Alloy 400, Tantalum, Gold-plated Alloy 400, Gold-plated 316L SST||Diagnostics||Basic Diagnostics, Loop Integrity|
Differential Pressure Flow Transmitter,
Emerson Differential Pressure Flow Transmitter,
Differential Pressure Type Flow Meter
Emerson Rosemoun 3051 Differential Pressure Flow Transmitter 3051C 3051T 3051CF 3051L
With the Rosemount 3051 Pressure Transmitter, you'll gain more control over your plant. You'll be able to reduce product variation and complexity as well as your total cost of ownership by leveraging one device across a number of pressure, level, and flow applications. You'll have access to information you can use to diagnose, correct, and even prevent issues. And with unparalleled reliability and experience, the Rosemount 3051 is the industry standard that will help you perform at higher levels of efficiency and safety so you can remain globally competitive.
Rosemount 3051C Coplanar Pressure Transmitter
Rosemount 3051T In-Line Transmitter
Rosemount 3051CF Flow Meter
Rosemount 3051CFC Compact Flow Meter
Rosemount 3051CFP Integral Orifice Flow Meter
Rosemount 3051L Level Transmitter
- Available pre-assembled to primary elements for an installation-ready flow solution that ensures optimal performance
- Complete flow assemblies are leak-tested and calibrated to reduce leak points up to 70% and simplify installation
- 10-year installed stability and 150:1 rangedown produce reliable measurements and wide application flexibility
- Local operator interface offers easy-to-use menus and built-in configuration buttons for streamlined commissioning
- Loop Integrity diagnostics detect electrical loop issues for reduced downtime
- SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 (via 3rd party) and prior-use certificate of FMEDA data for safety installations
This product data sheet covers HART® , WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus, and PROFIBUS® PA Protocols unless specified otherwise.
For zero-based spans, reference conditions, silicone oil fill, glass-filled PTFE O-rings, SST materials, coplanar flange, or ½–14 NPT process connections, digital trim values set to equal range points.
Conformance to specifications (±3σ [Sigma])
Technology leadership, advanced manufacturing techniques, and statistical process control ensure specification conformance to at least ±3σ.
Stated reference accuracy equations include terminal based linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability. For wireless, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus, and PROFIBUS® PA devices, use calibrated range in place of span.