TH300 Industrial Temperature Transmitter Sensor Molded Plastic 20mA
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Siemens 7NG3212-0NN00 Temperature Measurement
|4 ... 20 MA, HART
|100% New Orginal
Industrial Temperature Transmitter Sensor TH300,
Molded Plastic Temperature Humidity Sensor,
20mA Industrial Temperature Sensor
|Thermocouples, Resistance-type sensors, DC sources
Original SIEMENS TH300 Industrial SITRANS Temperature Transmitter Sensor Molded Plastic 20mA
* Measures temperature with a linear output signal
* High accuracy across entire ambient temperature range
* Reduces plant noise
* Alarm signal for sensor break or short-circuit according to NAMUR 43
* Electro magnetic compatibility (EMC) according to DIN EN 61326 and NE21
* Save expensive compensation cables with internal reference junction
* Galvanic insulation for accuracy and safety in thermocouple applications
* Single- or dual-point trim
* Custom characteristic curve for application of non-standard sensors
* Difference- and average measurement
* Extensive diagnosis: e.g. drag indicator and time meter
* Set of output current for simulation
* Explosion protected variants for US, Canada and Europe
* Rugged design, fully potted electronics
|Temperature transmitter SITRANS TH300
|Cross-section of cables
|Max. 2.5 mm² (AWG 13)
SITRANS TH200 and SITRANS TH300 transmitters can be used in all industries. Their compact size means that they can be installed in connection heads of type B (DIN 43729) or larger. Their universal input stage means that the following sensor and signal sources can be connected: D Resistance thermometer D Thermocouples D Resistance-type transmitter/potentiometer D DC voltage sources The output signal is an output current of 4 to 20 mA that corresponds to the sensor characteristic curve. Explosion-proof transmitters can be installed and operated within potentially explosive atmospheres in accordance with the information on the EC type examination certificate (ATEX certificate) and these operating instructions.
CAUTION The following must be observed before the head transmitter is installed: -- The SITRANS TH200 and SITRANS TH300 transmitters need to be installed in a suitable housing. -- The protection type and housing material need to be adapted to meet the relevant requirements. -- The ambient conditions specified in the technical data (chapter 10, page 45) need to be adhered to.
Springs and screws for securing the transmitter are included with the device. The SITRANS TH200 and the SITRANS TH300 can be secured either in the base of the connection head or in the raised cover of the connection head.