Differential Pressure Gauge
Digital Pressure Gauge
Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge
Precision Pressure Transmitter
Programmable Logic Controller
Float Level Switch
Pneumatic Valve Positioner
Temperature Transmitter Sensor
Hart Field Communicator
High Accuracy Flow Meter
Submersible Water Pump
Pressure Transmitter Manifold
Ultrasonic Level Meter
Voltage Current Power Meter
4.4oz Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch 1/2" NPT Connection
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Switch Type||Single-pole Double-throw (SPDT).||Storage||-40 To 185°F (-40 To 85°C).|
|Mechanical Working Life||Over 106 Switching Operations.||Process Connections||5/16" (7.94 Mm) Outside Diameter Tubing, 1/4" (6.0 Mm) Inside Diameter Tubing.|
|Mounting Orientation||Vertically, With Pressure Connections Pointing Downwards.||Weight||4.4 Oz (125 G).|
4.4oz Adjustable differential pressure switch,
differential pressure switch 1/2" NPT,
4.4oz NPT pressure switch
|Service:||Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.|
|Temperature Limits:||Process and ambient temperature from -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).|
|Wetted Materials:||ADPS: Diaphragm material: Silicone; Housing material: POM; Switch body: PA 6.6; Cover: Polystyrene;|
|Pressure Limits:||Max. Operating Pressure: 40" w.c. (10 kPa) for all pressure ranges.|
SERIES ADPS/EDPS DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE SWITCH
With Dual Scale Field Adjustable Set Point Knob
The Series ADPS/EDPS Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressures. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The ADPS/EDPS is available with settings from 0.08 in w.c. (20 Pa) up to 20 in w.c. (5000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm and PA 6.6 body make the series ADPS ideal for use with air and other noncombustible gases. Series EDPS models meet UL508 and are constructed of plenum rated plastics. The compact size, adjustment knob and low cost make the ADPS/EDPS the perfect choice for HVAC applications.
Please see Series AT-ADPS for ATEX approved.
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators.
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits.
- Overheating protection for fan heaters.
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts.
- Controlling air and fire-protection dampers.
- Frost protection for heat exchanges.
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- ADPS: Diaphragm material: Silicone; Housing material: POM; Switch body: PA 6.6; Cover: Polystyrene;
EDPS: Diaphragm material: Silicone; Housing material: Switch body: PA 6.6; Cover: Polystyrene; Materials UL 94 V-0 rated.
- Temperature Limits: Process and ambient temperature from -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits: Max. Operating Pressure: 40" w.c. (10 kPa) for all pressure ranges.
- Switch Type: Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).
- Electrical Rating: Max. 1.5 A res./0.4 A ind./250 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Max. switching rate: 6 cycles/min.
- Electrical Connections: Push-on screw terminals. M20x1.5 with cable strain relief or optional 1/2" NPT connection.
- Process Connections: 5/16" (7.94 mm) outside diameter tubing, 1/4" (6.0 mm) inside diameter tubing.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3 (IP54).
- Mounting Orientation: Vertically, with pressure connections pointing downwards.
- Mechanical Working Life: Over 106 switching operations.
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE, ETL approved to UL508 and CSA C22.2#14 (EDPS only).
FEATURESAdjustment knob changes switching pressure easily with a pressure gage reducing components for application Low cost device makes it an excellent solution in BAS and HVAC applications requiring duct control and monitoring Relay contact allows simple integration with DDC or building systems