Intelligent Temperature Transmitter Sensor STT17H-BS Programmable Temperature Transmitter
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
Intelligent Temperature Transmitter Sensor,
Temperature Transmitter Sensor STT17H-BS,
STT17H-BS Programmable Temperature Transmitter
|Digital display temperature transmitter
New Original Honeywell Intelligent 4-20mA Programmable Temperature Transmitter STT17H-BS
• RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV Input
• Extremely High Measurement Accuracy
• HART® Communication
• Galvanic isolation
• For DIN form B sensor head mounting
• Linearised temperature measurement with Pt100, Ni100 or thermocouple sensor.
• Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or thermocouple sensors.
• Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analogue current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
• Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4-20mA current signal.
• Connection of up to 15 transmitters to a digital 2-wire signal with HART® communication.
• Within a few seconds the user can program the STT17H to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
• The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3-, and 4-wire connection.
• Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
• Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE 89.
The outputs of max. 15 transmitters can be connected in parallel for a digital HART® communication on 2-wires. Before it is connected, each transmitter must be configured with a unique number from 1 to 15. If two transmitters are configured with the same number, both will be excluded. The transmitters must be programmed for multidrop mode (with a fixed output signal of 4 mA). Maximum current in the loop is therefore 60 mA. The communication is either by means of a HART® communicator or a HART® modem. The STT17C configuration software can configure the individual transmitter for multidrop mode and provide it with a unique polling address.