Differential Pressure Gauge
Digital Pressure Gauge
Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge
Precision Pressure Transmitter
Programmable Logic Controller
Float Level Switch
Pneumatic Valve Positioner
Temperature Transmitter Sensor
Hart Field Communicator
High Accuracy Flow Meter
Submersible Water Pump
Pressure Transmitter Manifold
Ultrasonic Level Meter
Voltage Current Power Meter
PRF400 Air Filter Regulator Pressure Reducing Valve 400kPa 800kPa
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Max. Set Press||200/400/800kPa||Air Connection||Rc 1/4, 1/4NPT|
|Name||PRF300/PRF400 Air Filter Regulator||WG||4.5 Kg|
|Temperature Of Media||High Temperature||Application||General, Pressure Reducing Valve|
PRF400 air filter regulator,
air filter regulator pressure reducing,
pressure reducing valve 400kPa
|Customized support:||OEM, ODM|
1. Working principle of PRF300/PRF400 filter pressure reducing valve
The compressed air with the pressure of P1 is input from the left end and throttled through the valve port 10, and the pressure drops to the output of P2. The size of P2 can be adjusted by the pressure regulating springs 2 and 3. Rotate the knob 1 clockwise, compress the springs 2, 3 and the diaphragm 5 to move the valve core 8 downward, and increase the opening of the valve port 10 to increase the P2. If the knob 1 is rotated counterclockwise, the opening of the valve port 10 decreases, and P2 decreases accordingly.
If P1 rises instantaneously, P2 will rise accordingly, so that the pressure in the diaphragm air chamber 6 will increase, and the thrust generated on the diaphragm 5 will increase accordingly. This thrust destroys the balance of the original force and makes the diaphragm 5 upward Moving, a small part of the airflow is discharged through the overflow hole 12 and the exhaust hole 11 . When the diaphragm moves up, due to the action of the return spring 9, the valve core 8 also moves upward, and the intake valve port 10 is closed, the throttling effect is increased, and the output pressure is lowered until a new balance is reached, and the output pressure is basically back to the original value. If the input pressure drops instantaneously, the output pressure also drops, the diaphragm 5 moves down, the spool 8 moves down, the intake valve port 10 opens, and the throttling effect is reduced, so that the output pressure basically returns to the original value. Turn knob 1 counterclockwise. The adjusting springs 2 and 3 are loosened, the thrust of the gas acting on the diaphragm 5 is greater than the force of the pressure adjusting spring, the diaphragm is bent upward, and the intake valve port 10 is closed by the action of the return spring. Rotate the knob 1 again, the top of the intake valve core 8 will be disengaged from the overflow valve seat 4, and the compressed air in the diaphragm air chamber 6 will be discharged through the overflow hole 12 and the exhaust hole 11, so that the valve is in a state of no output. .
In a word, the overflow relief valve is decompressed by the throttling effect of the air inlet, and the pressure is stabilized by the balance of the force on the diaphragm and the overflow effect of the overflow hole; the output pressure can be changed within a certain range by adjusting the spring. . In order to prevent the pollution of the surrounding environment caused by a small amount of gas from the above overflow pressure reducing valve, a pressure reducing valve without overflow valve (ie, ordinary pressure reducing valve) can be used.
2. Basic performance of PRF300/PRF400 filter pressure reducing valve
(1) Pressure regulating range: It refers to the adjustable range of the output pressure P2 of the pressure reducing valve, within which the specified accuracy is required. The pressure regulating range is mainly related to the stiffness of the pressure regulating spring.
(2) Pressure characteristics: it refers to the characteristics of output pressure fluctuations caused by input pressure fluctuations when the flow g is a fixed value. The smaller the output pressure fluctuation, the better the performance of the pressure reducing valve. The output pressure must be lower than the input pressure - a fixed value that basically does not change with the input pressure.
(3) Flow characteristics: it refers to the persistence of the input pressure-timing, the output pressure changes with the change of the output flow g. When the flow rate g changes, the smaller the change in output pressure, the better. Generally, the lower the output pressure, the less it fluctuates with the output flow.
3. Selection principle of PRF300/PRF400 filter pressure reducing valve
Select the type and pressure regulation accuracy of the pressure reducing valve according to the requirements of use, and then select its diameter according to the required output flow. When determining the air source pressure of the valve, it should be greater than the output pressure by 0.1MPa. The pressure reducing valve is generally installed after the water separator and before the lubricator or the setter, and be careful not to reverse its inlet and outlet; the knob should be loosened when the valve is not in use, so as to avoid the diaphragm often being affected by pressure deformation its performance.
1. who are we?
We are based in Zhejiang, China, start from 2013,sell to Southeast Asia(40.00%),Domestic Market(35.00%),Africa(15.00%),Mid East(10.00%). There are total about null people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3. what can you buy from us?
Differential pressure gauge,Red oil differential pressure gauge,Pressure differential pressure transmitter,Level controller,Float switch
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We have excellent and experienced foreign trade team and other teams to provide you with the best and professional services. Our products are sold all over the world as best-selling products and high reputation products. We aim to maintain a high standard
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: null；
Accepted Payment Currency:null;
Accepted Payment Type: null;