Dwyer Low Differential Pressure Switch 10 Psig 15A SPDT 60Hz 15A
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Low Differential Pressure Switch||Repeatability||±2%|
|Electrical Rating||15 A @ 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz||Temperature Limits||-30 To 180°F (-34 To 82.2°C). 1823-00, -20 To 180°F (-28.9 To 82.2°C).|
|Pressure Limits||10 Psig (68.95 KPa)||Electrical Rating||15A @120-480 VAC, 60 Hz.|
Dwyer Low Differential Pressure Switch,
Low Differential Pressure Switch 10 Psig,
10 Psig oil pressure switch
|Service:||Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.|
|Electrical Connections:||3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed.|
|Process Connections:||1/8" female NPT.|
|Mounting Orientation:||Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.|
|Set Point Adjustment:||Screw type inside mounting spud.|
|Weight:||1 lb, 5 oz (595 g).|
|Agency Approvals:||CE, CSA, FM, UL.|
Dwyer 1823-10/-20/-40/-5 LOW DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE SWITCH 10 psig 15 A 1800 series
Set Points from 0.07" to 85" w.c. Repetitive Accuracy within 2%
|Service||Air and non-combustible, compatible gases|
|Wetted Materials||Consult factory|
|Temperature Limits||-30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C); 1823-00: -20 to 180°F (-28.9 to 82.2°C).|
|Pressure Limits||10 psig (68.95 kPa) continuous, 25 psig (172.4 kPa) surge.|
|Switch Type||Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).|
|Electrical Rating||15A @120-480 VAC, 60 Hz.|
|Process Connection||1/8˝ female NPT|
1. Select a location free form excessive vibration and where oil or water will not drip upon the switch. See special housings for unusual conditions.
2. While not required, positioning the pressure connections down is recommended. Mount the switch with the diaphragm in a vertical plane. Switch with the diaphragm in a vertical plane. Switch must be recalibrated for each change in operating position.
3. Connect switch to source of pressure differential. Metal tubing with 1/4˝ O.D. is recommended but any tubing system which will not restrict the air flow is satisfactory. Note that the low pressure connection may be made to the 1/2˝ spud at the back of the switch if desired. If so connected, drill 1/16˝ diameter holes in the Spring Retainer flange and the head of Adjustment Screw to provide opening to the switch interior and plug the other low pressure connection.
4. Electrical connections to the standard single pole, double throw snap switch are provided by means of screw terminals marked “common”, “norm open”, and “norm closed”. The normally open contacts close and the normally closed contact open when pressure increases beyond the set point.
5. Switch loads should not exceed the maximum specified current rating of 15 amps resistive. Switch capabilities decrease with high load inductance or rapid cycle rates. Whenever and application involves one or more of these factors, the user may find it desirable to limit the switched current to 10 amps or less in the interest of prolonged switch life.