24V JUMO Temperature Transmitter Sensor Pt100 Stainless Steel
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
24V JUMO Temperature Transmitter,
Temperature Transmitter Sensor Pt100,
24V Pt100 Temperature Transmitter
JUMO temperature sensor JMYB JUMO Pt100 thermal resistance 902023/10
1. Description of JUMO temperature sensor JMYB JUMO Pt100 thermal resistance 902023/10:
The thermal resistance is the most commonly used temperature detector in the medium and low temperature area. Thermal resistance thermometry is based on the characteristic that the resistance value of metal conductors increases with temperature. Its main features are high measurement accuracy and stable performance. Among them, the measurement degree of platinum thermal resistance is yes, it is not only widely used in industrial temperature measurement, but also made into a standard benchmark.
This series of thermal resistance thermometers are used to measure the temperature of medium and low pressure liquid or gaseous media. The resistance thermometer is directly connected to the process interface by means of a thread. Electrical connections are made through junction blocks in a splash-proof junction box. Probes come in two styles, depending on the application. Replaceable probes with spring and miniature design are available, as well as non-replaceable probes. Different insertion depths, process connections or temperature sensing elements can be selected according to the actual application.
2. Application of JUMO temperature sensor JMYB JUMO Pt100 thermal resistance 902023/10:
◆ Machinery industry, factory and tank manufacturing
◆ Power Transmission Engineering
◆ Air conditioning system and refrigeration system
◆ Pipes and Vessels
◆ Energy and Power Generation Technology
3. JUMO temperature sensor JMYB JUMO Pt100 thermal resistance 902023/10 technical data:
◆ Application range: -200℃ +600℃
◆ Available with Pt100, Pt500 or Pt1000
◆ With replaceable thermal resistance ferrule
◆ Single or double thermal resistance can be provided
◆ Integrated temperature transmitter optional
◆ Connection mode: two-wire, three-wire or four-wire connection
◆ Connecting head form B, BUZ, BUZH, Ex-d, Ex-i
Fourth, JUMO temperature sensor JMYB JUMO Pt100 thermal resistance 902023/10 matters needing attention:
1. In the process of storage, installation, use and transportation, try to avoid collision with the protection tube, and it is forbidden to bend or deform the protection tube.
2. During installation, it is strictly forbidden to twist the instrument shell.
3. The instrument should work normally within the ambient temperature of -30℃～80℃.
4. The temperature at which the instrument often works can be at 1/2 to 3/4 of the scale range.
5. The length of the protection tube immersed in the measured medium must be greater than the length of the temperature sensing element. This is to ensure the accuracy of the measurement.
6. Do not use for medium measurement in open containers.
7. Pay attention to inspection during use, the time is about 6 months.