ALTAIR 4XR Multigas Detector, (LEL, O2, H2S & CO), Charcoal case, North American charger, MSA-10178557
Outfitted with rapid-response MSA XCell sensors, the ALTAIR 4XR Gas Detector is the toughest 4-gas monitor on the market and is backed by a 4-year warranty. The ALTAIR 4XR can also provide real-time incident awareness to team members, supervisors, safety managers and others when paired with the MSA ALTAIR Connect app via a Bluetooth wireless connection.
- Sense gas 2 times faster than the industry average with our XCell sensors
- Quickly update MSA ALTAIR 4XR settings via the ALTAIR Connect app (available on the Google Play Store)
- Send event notifications via text message with the ALTAIR Connect app
- Survives 25 drops from 4 feet (1.2 meters) (MIL-STD-810G 516.6 Transit Drop 3rd Party Certified)
- Can survive an incidental 25-foot (7.5-m) drop onto concrete
- Dust- and waterproof IP68 rating (2 meters for at least 1 hour)
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C)
- 4-year instrument & sensor warranty
- Confirm compliance quickly with the Bump LED & on-screen checkmark
- Bump and calibrate with 1/2 the test gas and in 1/2 the time vs. industry average
- Bump and calibrate at a specified "Time of Day" with your MSA GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- User-activated InstantAlert notifies others of a potentially dangerous situation
- Large buttons and bright display enable quick and easy operation even while wearing gloves
- If a user becomes disabled due to unforeseen hazards, the MotionAlert sensor will activate after 30 seconds
- The InstantAlert feature enables users to manually alert others of a dangerous situation with the push of a button
- Compatible with Galaxy® Test System and ALTAIR 4 QuickCheck® Station
- MSA Link ™ Software-ready
- Global approvals for worldwide acceptance
- Glow-in-the-dark housing for mining and confined space applications
The backlight automatically activates when any front panel button is pressed. The backlight remains on for the duration of the user-selected timeout. This duration can be set through MSA GALAXY GX2 Test Stand or MSA Link software.
The horn provides an audible alarm.
This operating beep activates every 30 seconds by momentarily beeping the horn and flashing the alarm LEDs under the following conditions: • Operating beep is enabled • Device is in Normal Operation mode • Device is not in battery warning • Device is not in gas alarm • Audible and visual options are enabled.
1. Gas (LEL)
2. The oxygen
3. The gas
B) CO (H2 resistant) /H2S
Markets: Fire Service, Construction, General Industry, Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Confined Space
ALTAIR® 4XR Multigas Detector